PG & E
- PG&E opens new high-tech control center in Concord KTVU - FOX - Oakland, CA
- State fines PG&E $5.5 million for worker death at Kern Power Plant KGET- NBC - Bakersfield, CA
- PG&E could break ground on $75 million Winters project in September The Sacramento Business Journal - Local News - Sacramento, CA
- UPDATE 1-PG&E assessed record $1.6 bln penalty for California pipeline blast - Reuters Google News - Business
- PUC to vote on record $1.6-billion fine for PG&E in San Bruno blast The Los Angeles Times - Business - Los Angeles, CA
- New CPUC boss wants to slap PG&E with a bigger fine for San Bruno explosion Bizjournals Bankruptcy News
- Top regulator proposes PG&E pay $1.6 billion penalty NewsOK.com
- PG&E Scores $52M From Energy Crisis Bankruptcy Fund Law 360 Bankruptcy
- PG&E fined $530,000 by regulator for safety violations The San Francisco Business Times - Local News - San Francisco, CA
- PG&E fined $1 million for improper contacts with PUC officials World News - Business
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on PG & E
- Rate PG & E on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about PG & E with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.