- CEMEX Announces New U.S.$300 Million Investment in the Philippines Business Wire Construction Property News
- CEMEX Announces Exercise of U.S.$200 Million of Note Purchase Contracts Underlying Its Contingent Co Business Wire Construction Property News
- UPDATE 4-Mexico's Cemex plans asset sales, cost cuts to boost debt rating Reuters - Markets - Bonds
- Cemex to invest $35 mln to expand cement plant in Costa Rica Reuters - Markets - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Holcim says not to form joint organisation with Cemex in Spain Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Mexico's Cemex to lower financing costs by up to $165 mln with new plan Reuters - Markets - Bonds
- Mexico's Cemex to buy back over $950 mln of debt Reuters - Company News
- EU regulators clear Cemex to buy Holcim's Spanish operations Reuters - Markets - Regulatory News
- Acquisition of Cemex West in Germany by Holcim unconditionally cleared by European Commission (Holcim Ltd) World News - Business
- Cement giant Cemex names new CEO The Finance & Commerce - Main - Minneapolis/St. Paul
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on CEMEX
- Rate CEMEX on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about CEMEX with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.