- Appalachian seeks increase but says other adjustments could keep rates stable The Roanoke Times - Roanoke, VA
- IMP begins construction on first solar facility Power Engineering
- I&M Breaks Ground on First Solar Facility Inside Indiana Business
- Power companies get another rate hike to pay for fuel The Charleston Gazette - Charleston, WV
- Appalachian Power closes 3 W.Va. coal-fired plants NewsOK.com
- West Virginia PSC approves rate hike for Appalachian Power, Wheeling Power Electric Light Power
- AEP Looks to Sell Merchant Coal Fleet Power Magazine
- AEP settles suits against three W. Va. coal-fired power plants Power Gen Worldwide O '&' M
- I&M Plans Major Solar Project Inside Indiana Business
- American Electric Power to Offer Emergency Repair Service Plans to Ohio Homeowners Electrical Construction and Maintenance
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on AEP
- Rate AEP on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about AEP with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.