Latest Company News
- Walgreens to sell wholesale arm for $6.5B Food Marketing Institute FMI dailyLead?
- Walgreens to sell drug wholesale business for $6.5B The Chicago Tribune - Chicago, IL
- Walgreens in $6.5 billion deal to sell pharmacy wholesale operation Retail Net
- Walgreens to pay L.A., other jurisdictions for waste disposal violations Pasadena Star-News Local News
- Walgreens plans to administer COVID-19 vaccine to 3 million people at 35,000 long-term care facilities Wall Street Journal - Marketwatch - MarketPulse
- Walgreens to hire 25,000 as part of plan to give COVID-19 vaccine before Christmas The Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal (business)
- Walgreens to open in-store clinics in Orlando as part of national rollout The Orlando Business Journal - Local News - Orlando, FL
- Walgreens buys out Wartburg Pharmacy The Morgan County News - News
- Walgreens Boots Alliance and McKesson Complete the Formation of German Wholesale Joint Venture Business Wire Consumer News
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Appoints Valerie Jarrett to Its Board of Directors Business Wire Health News
Get access to financial news alerts, bankruptcy, court filings, and other credit related insights by joining the Cortera Credit Community - Completely free!