- VMware Agrees To Pay $75.5M To Settle Illegal Pricing Allegations Tech Crunch
- EMC to Acquire Virtustream for $1.2 Billion The Tucson Post - Tucson, AZ
- EMC to pay $1.2B for cloud software company backed by Intel, SAP Bizjournals Bankruptcy News
- Stock Update: EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) - EMC to buy Virtustream for $1.2 bln to expand cloud offer Jutia Group
- EMC and VMware Join the OPNFV Project Marketwire - Breaking News Releases
- VMware Adds 8th vCloud Data Center, In Melbourne InformationWeek News
- AVEVA, EMC Corporation collaborate on new project software solution Renewable Energy Focus
- VMware Buys Workspace Environment Manager Immidio; Sumit Dhawan Comments GovConWire
- VMware profit exceeds analysts' estimates on new contracts The Contra Costa Times - Contra Costa, CA
- EMC signs deal with Sobrato for new Menlo Park building The Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal - Local News - San Jose, CA
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on VMWARE
- Rate VMWARE on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about VMWARE with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.