TIMKEN is in the Ball and Roller Bearings industry in Duncan, SC. This company currently has approximately 10,000 to 25,000 employees and annual sales of Over $1,000,000,000.
Latest Company News
- Timken posts quarterly loss of $35.7M The Bucyrus Telegraph Forum - Local News
- Timken to Build Bearing Plant in Romania Industrial Heating Industry News
- Timken expands its facility in Washington state The Canton Repository - Canton, OH
- Timken expands its service center in Pasco, Wash. Wind Power Engineereing and Development
- Timken 'is optimizing its IT operations,' will lay off 70 The Crain's Cleveland Business - Business
- Timken completes acquisition of belts business MRO Magazine : Headline News
- Timken to Acquire Carlstar Belts Business, Further Expanding Its Product Portfolio Timken Corporation
- Carlstar + Marathon = Marastar Modern Tire Dealer - News
- Timken Opens Gear Drive Manufacturing Facility Industrial Heating Industry News
- Glunt expands with purchase of Timken Industrial Services Vindy.com - Youngstown, OH
READ ALL COMPANY NEWS IN THE COMPLETE COMPANY CREDIT REPORT
Community Payment Ratings
LATEST COMMUNITY REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY ( 61 reviews)
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on Timken
- Rate Timken on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about Timken with Cortera Circles
Join the Cortera Community for free today.
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.