- GE may sell Alstom's gas turbine assets to gain EU anti-trust approval Power Technology
- GE, Alstom Trim $13.6B Deal In EU Antitrust Approval Bid Law 360 Competition
- GE projects energy storage business will reach $6 billion by 2020 The Capital District Business Review - News
- Stamford-based Synchrony next up for First Five|Gets up to $20M from state for creating 200-400 new The Waterbury Republican-American - News - Waterbury, CT
- Penske Truck Leasing to open Alabaster facility Bizjournals Technology News
- GE's $13.8 Billion Alstom Deal Likely to Get EU Approval, Alstom CEO Says Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Microsoft signs General Electric to big Office 365 deal, covering 300k employees GeekWire Startups
- GE, Emera Ink $80M Deal With Plans For Power Plant Upgrades Law 360 Energy
- GE Aviation expands West Jefferson facility Aerospace Manufacturing and Design
- GE Aviation marks expansion in Ashe The Winston-Salem Journal - Area Business
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on LUFKIN INDUSTRIES
- Rate LUFKIN INDUSTRIES on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about LUFKIN INDUSTRIES with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.