Latest Company News
- CenturyLink scores federal network task order worth $1.6B The Washington Business Journal
- Is CenturyLink's $1.6 Billion Interior Department Award Just the Beginning? 247 Wall St
- CenturyLink Coughs Up $8.9M in Settlement With Minnesota AG Light Reading:
- CenturyLink To Pay Nearly $9M To Settle Minn. Fraud Suit Law 360 Telecommunications
- CenturyLink rings up cloud-based voice service for mid-sized businesses Fierce Telecom
- Post to leave CenturyLink board amidst changes United States Telecom Association USTelecom dailyLead?
- Former CEO Post steps down from CenturyLink's board of directors Fierce Telecom
- CenturyLink to pay nearly $8.5 million to Colorado and customers for 'hidden fees' and overbilling KKTV - CBS - Colorado Springs, CO
- CenturyLink gets SD-WAN contract across 4 continents United States Telecom Association USTelecom dailyLead?
- CenturyLink will pay $6.1 million in Attorney General Bob Ferguson's hidden fees lawsuit The Seattle Post-Intelligencer - News
READ ALL COMPANY NEWS IN THE COMPLETE COMPANY CREDIT REPORT